Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ow!

I just finished Day 5 of the Shred! For some reason, I was really tired and lagged during the first circuit. Maybe because I just got home from work?

My soreness was greatly improved today! This is a relief, but now I'm wondering if I should increase my weights since I started with little baby weights :0) I also have somehow hurt my knee during one of the circuits. I'm not really sure when, but during the cardio and squat moves my left knee started having a sharp pain whenever I put any weight on it. I'm hoping that I just stepped down funny and that this will resolve itself before tomorrow.

Not too much to say today. I'm glad I've come back to this for 5 days in a row!

None of my slacker coworkers have started the Shred yet. I'm going to have to get their motivation going again!

Day 5 of Level 1 done! Day 5 of 30 done! 25 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment