Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Close I Can Taste It...

Alright, I'm done with tests for the semester! I took my last final exam (hopefully) this morning at 11:30!

I'm EXHAUSTED. And I'm THRILLED to be so close (only 2 days away!) to graduation! I pick up my cap and gown tomorrow! I've got my graduation and party outfit purchased and ready to go!

I can't wait for the ceremony and party to follow. I've earned it!

I'm also working on an as yet undisclosed project, I'll update as the situation develops. But I will hopefully have some good news after today or tomorrow...

Even though my life will not change overnight just because I have a college degree, I am so hopeful for what this signifies for me. Yes, I definitely have more school in my future, but I'm done with this huge first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment