Monday, November 3, 2008

Anxiety

I am ready to go crazy over all of this election nonsense! I have never been so invested in a presidental candidate or campaign as I have been currently. I have made sure to vote in every election that I have been eligible to, and have been terribly disappointed by the results of those previous elections. This is nothing to what I will feel tomorrow if my candidate loses. I actually really believe that he will win, but I have learned through experience not to doubt the power of stupidity and ignorance.

If Barack Obama does not become our next President, I truly fear for the future of this country. I honestly don't think that I can stand another four or more years under a republican presidency... I may look into emigration.

Go vote!!! Good luck Barack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment